How accreditation works
- Guide to accreditation
- Your accreditation
- Pre-2004 teachers
- Casual and part-time
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Interstate teachers
- Overseas teachers
- Future teachers
- Returning teachers
- Taking a break
- Voluntary cancellation of accreditation
- Cessation of accreditation
- Revocation and suspension of accreditation
- Your account
- Complete 10 hours of Refresher Courses
- Administering accreditation
- Supervisors/Principal/Service Providers
- Responsibilities when employing teachers
- Professional experience framework
- Download the professional experience framework
- Supervising provisional-conditional accredited teachers
- Checklist for supporting proficient teacher accreditation
- Proficient teacher report
- Supervisor report sample
- Verify maintenance of accreditation
- Plan and validate PD
- Supporting highly accomplished and lead teacher accreditation
- PD Delegates
- Initial Teacher Education
- Program accreditation requirements
- Transition to the revised standards
- Sharing final year student data
- Initial Teacher Education Committee
- Accredited teaching programs
- GTIL ITE reports
- Information sharing protocols
- Providing professional development
NSW teachers pay an annual fee to the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) to support accreditation and ongoing professional development and training. Application fees also apply to higher levels of accreditation.
2016 accreditation fee payment
The deadline for payment of 2016 Accreditation Fees was 29 January 2016.
Payment of the annual fee is a mandatory condition for accreditation.
Annual accreditation fee
The annual accreditation fee is payable by all teachers in NSW who are accredited at the following levels:
How much is the annual accreditation fee?
- The current fee is $100 and covers the calendar year.
- Accreditation fees are tax deductible and GST free.
Application fees for higher levels of accreditation
If you choose to undertake a NSW preliminary assessment prior to submitting your application a $65 fee, which is deducted from your submission fee, is payable.
The submission fee is payable to start your online application, which can be saved and completed over time.
|Fee||Highly Accomplished||Lead Teacher|
|Submission (with preliminary assessment)||$540||$650|
|Submission (without preliminary assessment)||$605||$715|