How accreditation works
- Guide to accreditation
- Your accreditation
- Pre-2004 teachers
- Casual and part-time
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Interstate teachers
- Overseas teachers
- Future teachers
- Returning teachers
- Taking a break
- Voluntary cancellation of accreditation
- Cessation of accreditation
- Revocation and suspension of accreditation
- Your account
- Complete 10 hours of Refresher Courses
- Administering accreditation
- Supervisors/Principal/Service Providers
- Responsibilities when employing teachers
- Professional experience framework
- Download the professional experience framework
- Supervising provisional-conditional accredited teachers
- Checklist for supporting proficient teacher accreditation
- Proficient teacher report
- Supervisor report sample
- Verify maintenance of accreditation
- Plan and validate PD
- Supporting highly accomplished and lead teacher accreditation
- PD Delegates
- Initial Teacher Education
- Program accreditation requirements
- Transition to the revised standards
- Sharing final year student data
- Initial Teacher Education Committee
- Accredited teaching programs
- GTIL ITE reports
- Information sharing protocols
- Providing professional development
Teachers in NSW pay an annual fee to support accreditation and ongoing professional development and training. Application fees also apply to higher levels of accreditation.
Review the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES) current annual fees and costs for submitting higher levels of accreditation applications.
Pay your annual accreditation fee
You can pay your annual fee online, over the phone or by cheque.
Pay your application fee for higher levels of accreditation
Preliminary assessment and submission fees apply for Highly Accomplished or Lead Teacher Accreditation.
Pay your re-accreditation fee
A fee is charged to apply for re-accreditation after you have been ceased.
Taking or returning from leave
If you are taking extended time off, you may be able to put your annual accreditation fee on hold. Your accreditation must be reactivated when you return to teaching in NSW.
Payment terms and conditions
Paying your annual fee is a condition of accreditation, and therefore employment as a teacher in a NSW school.
Update your details
Moved or changed your name? Don't forget to let us know and to regularly log in to your online account to keep track of your accreditation details.