- Learning through reading and writing
- Special needs in English guide
- Agricultural Technology 7–10
- Design and Technology 7–10
- Food Technology 7–10
- Graphics Technology 7–10
- Industrial Technology 7–10
- Information & Software Technology 7–10
- Marine & Aquaculture Technology 7–10
- Technology Mandatory 7–10
- Textiles Technology 7–10
- Teaching Agriculture
- Coding across the curriculum
- Creative Arts
- Advice from schools and TAFE colleges
- Training pathways planning
- Stage 5 VET Board Endorsed courses
Training pathways planning
We offer planning tools to assist schools/colleges in planning training pathways from Years 9 and 10 into Years 11 and 12 and post-school. This can help support the implementation of VET in Years 9 and 10.
The Training Pathways Planning Tool is designed to assist schools in ensuring that VET courses undertaken by students in Years 9 and 10 create pathways that allow students the opportunity to achieve higher levels of training and VET qualifications by the time they complete their schooling. The tool can also help to plan for further training and employment opportunities post-school. This annotated template explains the various components of the Training Pathways Planning Tool.
Illustrative pathways planning samples
Coming soon — sample pathways planning for illustrative purposes:
AgriFood Operations/Primary Industries — Stage 5 VET Board Endorsed course in Year 9 followed by early commencement of an Industry Curriculum Framework course in Year 10.
Hospitality — Early commencement of an Industry Curriculum Framework course in Year 10.
Hair/Beauty — Early commencement of a Stage 6 VET Board Endorsed course in Year 10.