- Learning through reading and writing
- Special needs in English guide
- Agricultural Technology 7–10
- Design and Technology 7–10
- Food Technology 7–10
- Graphics Technology 7–10
- Industrial Technology 7–10
- Information & Software Technology 7–10
- Marine & Aquaculture Technology 7–10
- Technology Mandatory 7–10
- Textiles Technology 7–10
- Teaching Agriculture
- Coding across the curriculum
- Creative Arts
- Advice from schools and TAFE colleges
- Training pathways planning
- Stage 5 VET Board Endorsed courses
Technologies in Kindergarten to Year 10
View the Science K–10 (incorporating Science and Technology K–6) Syllabus (2012) on the NSW Syllabuses site.
- Technology (Mandatory) 7–10 Syllabus
- Agricultural Technology 7–10 Syllabus
- Design and Technology 7–10 Syllabus
- Food Technology 7–10 Syllabus
- Graphics Technology 7–10 Syllabus
- Industrial Technology 7–10 Syllabus
- Information and Software Technology 7–10 Syllabus
- Marine and Aquaculture Technology 7–10 Syllabus (Content Endorsed Course)
- Textiles Technology 7–10 Syllabus
Coding and computational thinking across the curriculum
The Coding across the curriculum guide draws out the areas where computational thinking can be applied within the existing NSW K–8 syllabuses. The guide is organised into stages of learning and subdivided into learning areas, with suggested activities and links to online resources.
NESA has developed practical and hands-on teaching and learning programs and resources that allow students to integrate their knowledge from the Pillars of STEM. See advice on programming integrated STEM and a range of sample units and activities.
Statement on agriculture
NSW K–6 syllabuses provide a range of opportunities to develop students’ understandings of Food and Fibre production and Agriculture in Australia. NESA's Statement on Agriculture is organised into stages of learning and subdivided into learning areas, with suggested activities and links to online resources.