Navigation Menu
Show Breadcrumbs

Replacement examination results and certificates

Lost your HSC, School Certificate or RoSA certificate?

If you need a replacement copy of your exam results, simply print and complete the downloadable form on this page and post it, or bring it in person, to the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).

Application for replacement examination results and certificates Updated  January 2017

What replacement certificates are available?

You can order a replacement of your:

  • Higher School Certificate (1967 onwards)
  • Tertiary Entrance Score (TES)/Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) (1988–1996)
  • School Certificate (1965–2011)
  • Record of School Achievement (RoSA) (2012 onwards)
  • Year 11 Preliminary Certificate (1988–2012)
  • Leaving Certificate (1913–1966)
  • Intermediate Certificate (1912–1966).

The downloadable application form includes full details of how to order replacement exam results and certificates.

NESA  also provides a results validation service for employers if there are concerns with results presented in a job application. Contact the Replacement Certificates Team for further information.

Replacement Certificates Team contact

If you need any further assistance please contact:
Email: or telephone (02) 9367 8857.