- Subject selection
- Key dates and exam timetables
- 2017 HSC written exam timetable
- Exam advice and resources
- Rules and processes
- HSC: All My Own Work
- 1. Scholarship Principles and Practices
- 2. Acknowledging Sources
- 3. Plagiarism
- 4. Copyright
- 5. Working with others
- Disability provisions
- Results and certificates
Getting ready for your Language oral exam
Watch this five-minute video for information, advice and tips about sitting your HSC Language oral exam.
Make sure you:
- know how to get to your examination centre (note there is only limited parking onsite at most examination centres)
- arrive at least 20 minutes before your session time (you can only attend your allocated session time)
- do not wear your school uniform
On the day you may consult study materials in the waiting area but you cannot take them into the exam room. It is also a good idea to bring food and drink with you as some exams may not finish until mid-afternoon.
Read more about illness/misadventure for information about what to do if you are ill or absent on the day of your oral exam.